Condenser microphone kit for studio broadcasting & recording, network singing, etc. The condenser microphone adopts accurate electronic circuit, low noise, wide dynamic range and high sensitivity output.
The built-in Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise for best vocal clarity. The adjustable metal shock mount with locking knob reduces handling noise extremely effectively.
Comes with an anti-wing foam cap and a pop filter for protecting the microphone against wind interference and hissing & lisping sounds, ensuring loud and clear audio input.
Also includes 3.5mm male to XLR female cable for connecting the microphone kit to computers or other devices.
- Microphone Material: Metal
- Scissor Arm Stand: Steel
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 250Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Equivalent Noise level: 18dBA
- Max. SPL: 135dB (at 1KHz ≤ 1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 76dB
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Cable Length: 2.5m / 8.2f
- Package Size: 41.5 * 28 * 8.5cm / 16.3 * 11 * 3.3in
- Package Weight: 1.5kg / 3.3lb
- 1* Condenser Microphone
- 1*Power Cord
- 1*Anti-Wind Foam Cap
- 1*Plastic Shook-proof Mount